We offer all phases of Logging and Land Clearing in Western Washington. We pride our company on quality work with the highest expertise in strict Environmental Standards and Customer Service.
"Where a handshake still means something!"
If you are interested in the value of your standing timber at today's market and would like to talk about your logging and land clearing options. Please call for a free property evaluation of your standing timber today.
1-800-LOG- ALOT (1-800-564-2568) or 425-432-5004
We understand that harvesting timber is usually a once in a lifetime event and getting highest dollar for your timber is what we do- all while keeping up with the strict environmental standards! Whether it's clear cutting for development, selective harvesting or buffers we work hard to maintain the highest industry credibility and respect. " We are the Real Deal" Timber and Logging since 1964" Professional Logging for private landowners and tree farms in Washington State.
With over 50 years in Timber - we get the highest Timber prices available. Creating jobs for many families and we take pride in providing the highest quality forestry services, trucking and land clearing.
We know the best Export, Domestic,Hardwood, Pulp, Pole Grade, Veneer and Specialty Markets. Implementing "turn key" operations and working closely with Western Washington Private Landowners, Tree Farms, NW Mills and Forest/DNR Agencies to get your job done without a hitch!
* We are environmentally skilled and our goal is to manage and maintain your forest, create buffers and wildlife areas, we can provide reforestation by replanting a harvested area. We also, provide total forestry services, clear cutting for site development.
* We use a variety of forest equipment and industry machinery- from traditional vintage harvest methods to state of the art. Need roads? We can build em! From log loaders, shovels, harvesters, delimbers, dozers, excavators, cat, trucking, skidders, Track Machinery, Self loader trucks, log processors, grapple machines and more!
* Cash advances against stumpage
* Site Consulting
* Tree Thinning
* Forest Health Evaluation
* Timber Appraisal and Cruising
* Management of Northwest Forests
* Trucking logs and telephone pole grade timber.
* Blow down and Salvage
* Wind Damage
* Reduce fire hazard by Selective Felling
* Property Clearing, Debris, Limbs, Stump Removal
* Washington Contract Loggers Association, Member.