AT AMERICAN FOREST LANDS WASHINGTON LOGGING COMPANY LLC, WE CARE ABOUT WASHINGTON FORESTS AND WATERS.
Timber: our most important renewable natural resource
- We practice responsible and ethical harvest methods.
- Managing our forests with a wide variety of eco systems in mind.
- numerous species of wildlife, birds, bee's and aquatic life depend on it.
We care about Washington forests and reforestation of private timberlands.
- We follow strict environmental rules and regulations such as DNR, Tribal, Fish and Wildlife and other State and government agencies. we protect our vital waterways, salmon and fish bearing streams by leaving adequate buffers, ect.
- REFORESTATION: By replanting with fresh seedling trees- this ensures quality green space, wildlife habitat, lakes, rivers for the next generation.